International HR Assistant
International HR Assistant – Location Hoofddorp (NL)
Accruent/Bluecielo is looking for an HR assistant with a positive mindset, who will support our fast growing International HR department on various responsibilities, including payroll. You will work closely with the International HR Director, Payroll Associate, HR Business Partner, the Recruitment team, and you will be the first point of contact for our entire international staff, when HR issues are addressed. Basically, you will be our daily life saver on all HR matters and will help us become a centre of excellence for HR international.
Accruent/BlueCielo provides comprehensive software solutions for enterprise asset life cycle management. For the past 30 years, BlueCielo has served the world’s largest enterprises in the oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, metals and mining, and utilities. Since October 2017, BlueCielo is part of Accruent, with a head office in the US, which is currently staffing 1000+ employees with global reach and rapidly expanding. The International head office, is based in Hoofddorp, where we service all international offices, except the US: The Netherlands, UK, Russia, France, Germany, Finland, Australia, Brazil, Singapore and Israel.
HR support (50%):
- Admin for all HR processes, such as new hires & exits, training & development, internal (international) staff transfers, lease cars, absence registration
- Assisting the International HR Director, the HR Business Partner and the recruitment team
- 1st point of contact for practical international questions/issues
- HR reporting from various systems
- Provide input & update our HR international intranet, and, in collaboration with the rest of the team, monitor relevant legal HR changes
Payroll administration 35%):
- Payroll support for several international regions & entities
- Investigate & resolve payroll issues
- Back up & support for payroll associate
Build & Improve International HR department (15%):
- Support in updating & improving current international processes, procedures and policies
- Feed the team with feedback, ideas and proposals, on how we can do and be better
- Get relevant market information (articles, systems, events, trends, tools, benchmarks, competitive analyses) to help us improve and become a centre of excellence
- 5 years international HR experience in a fast paced corporate environment
- experience in general with several HR systems, including payroll systems
- educated in HR field, ability to think & act on Bachelor level is a big bonus
- accurate, client focused, result & solution oriented, pro-active, hands-on, high level of integrity, ability to shift priorities
- fun person to work with, positive mindset, team player
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken & written), additional languages highly appreciated
What we offer:
- Become part of our quickly growing international HR team of a very successful international software company.
- Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization.
- The opportunity to help build & improve the international HR department and share our pride
- Competitive salary based on experience and skill level & excellent secondary employment package
- Flexibility in organizing your work
All employment offers are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education and past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, or reference checks. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background
Back to top