Implementation Consultant, Business Intelligence
This position requires a motivated, independent person who excels working on a small team producing results. The position also requires excellent communications skills and the ability to work with all levels of an organization. This role requires performing high level business analyst tasks with extensive client interaction and doing technical application configuration and data analysis. This role will set the goals and objectives for the team
- Work with the Professional Services, Customer Success (Accounts) Management, Product Management, Marketing and Sales teams to determine analytic goals, reports, KPIs and Success Metrics for our customers
- Become an expert in the Verisae products and data structure and specifically the reporting metadata
- Develop custom reports in Cognos reporting platform for customer
- Be able to work directly with customers on a consulting basis and to build our customer reports in the Cognos plator
- Work with the BI team to identify updates to the ETL and Data Warehouse structure
- Determine operational objectives by studying client business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Lead client interviews and create Business Cases for projects.
- Direct business process management efforts to collect and analyze metrics and continually improve processes
- Understand customers’ business requirements, prepare technical proposals, business requirements, functional requirements, negotiating scope and deliverables, and communicate funnel status and issues to the Verisae teams.
- Test enhancements and defects ensuring that the development items meet the business requirements and are functioning properly. As a part of this task use of our JIRA issue tracking system will be required.
- Perform demonstrations and a walk through of the reporting solutions available to customers
- Contribute to the continual process of enhancing our products by providing customer feedback, requests and concerns to the Professional Services and Product Management Teams.
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Travel as needed. Might be up to 50%.
- Perform gap analysis with application and/or data structure and submit requests to Product and BI teams
- Work with Verisae internal groups like Sales & Marketing to find ways to retain customers and find new customer opportunities using data available in Verisae products
- Other duties as assigned by your manager
Ideal Work Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science with 3+ years experience in data analysis, BI development, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years working in client/customer facing roles
- Excellent communication, analytical, facilitation and consulting skills.
- Knowledge and experience in authoring reports. Cognos knowledge and experience desired
- Knowledge of facilities and property management market place and related technology products is a huge plus.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and independently and drive for results.
- MS Excel skills are required.
- SQL (Oracle) is a strong plus.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication and ability to manage all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate problem resolutions to others with differing skill sets and educational backgrounds.
- Experience with anticipating clients’ needs and proposing business solutions and articulating multiple alternative solutions
- Proven track record of capitalizing upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Hard working and a self-motivated who works well in a team environment that enjoys the benefits of a small and growing company.
- Proven ability to implement new solutions
- Experience managing resources and commitments to ensure timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Meet Some of Accruent's Employees
Abbey helps people learn about what Accruent has to offer as a company. She also provides trainings for employees, is involved with planning networking events, and builds employer branding.
Back to top