Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Professional Services team:
The Implementation Consultant will help translate complex customer business requirements into viable business solutions. Their ability to deconstruction customer challenges into discrete, logical components will be paramount. The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated, an expert at juggling multiple competing projects and priorities on fast-paced timelines, and is able to deliver unparalleled customer success.
Our Professional Services team is dedicated to our customers in ensuring they are successful and happy in the Accruent products they purchase. You will help our clients map a path to the Accruent platform to solve their overarching business problems. We are looking for highly motivated, fast moving, and dynamic individuals to help implement and deliver our world class platform solutions.
This position reports directly to the Director of Professional Services and will be a remote opportunity. This role will be working with our EMS product within the Commercial Real Estate industry. The EMS Software solutions manage, monitor and control every aspect of meeting rooms, classrooms, gathering spaces, and office hoteling through a single platform.
How you'll make a difference:
- Serve as a single point of contact for customers by managing the complete software implementation lifecycle, including installation, business process analysis, configuration, training, and overall client management
- Generate and manage project plans and milestones communication as well as risk mitigation for implementations
- Provide project status updates to all internal and external stakeholders
- Establish a foundation for the customer to achieve success post-implementation
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration) or equivalent work experience with implementing software technology
- Minimum of 2 years of technical or software training experience delivered in a traditional classroom or online learning environment
- Experience with all phases of a client software implementation lifecycle, including initial needs analysis, project administration, software installation, onsite training, systems troubleshooting, and ongoing account management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including instructing or speaking to an audience
- Ability to translate customer business requirements into business solutions
- Demonstrated working knowledge of both client/server and web-based applications
- Willing, able and eligible to travel domestically and internationally 70% of the time
- Experience with using and implementing the EMS Software suite and a desire to learn highly technical information may satisfy the technical experience requirements listed above (preferred)
- Experience with project management life-cycle, including expected milestones and deliverables as they relate to a successful software implementation (preferred)
- Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012, SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, Microsoft IIS, Student Information Systems or Microsoft Exchange (including applicable certifications) a plus
- Experience in the Event and Resource Management field (e.g., Conference Management, Special Events, Catering, Facilities Management, Academic Scheduling) (preferred)
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check
Back to top