Front Desk Coordinator
Front Desk Coordinator
The first person guests meet when they visit our Boston, MA office, the Front Desk Coordinator, is the face of Accruent. The Front Desk Coordinator should be friendly, welcoming, engaging, and pleasant, and will be responsible for answering the main line, directing callers to the appropriate Accruent contact as well as handling the administration of general office duties, serving as the go-to person for this location.
This role requires that you are highly organized, can juggle many tasks at once, are not easily overwhelmed, and are comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients, vendors and candidates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer multi-line phone, take messages, transfer calls
- Greet guests
- Set up and clean-up of meetings (catering, printing, etc.)
- General office upkeep (stocking refrigerator, printers, ordering supplies)
- Ability to travel for general office errands
- Accept, sign for, and distribute packages and mail
- Assist employees with shipping needs
- Ability to anticipate needs of the office (when supplies or food/beverages need to be ordered) and of their supported executives (travel needs, catering/other needs for in-office meetings)
- Basic mass email communications to all employees regarding events, meetings, etc.
- Outlook Calendar scheduling (conference calls, meetings, etc.) across multiple time zones
- Travel scheduling assistance as needed including airline, hotel, car rental, and car service reservations.
- Order business cards and name plates and manage access badges for all employees
- Facilities coordination including key management and maintenance requests
- Coordinate with HR, IT and Learning & Development to assist new hires
- Other duties as needed or instructed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Professional and Friendly while able to act as gatekeeper
- High attention to detail, follow-up, and organizational skills
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
- Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook, and excellent word processing and file management skills
- Good working knowledge of office equipment and procedures including computers, photocopiers, printers, fax machines, mailing equipment, telephone systems, filing systems, etc.
- Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment and display exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Be a team player who is willing to step in when needed and support others, has flexibility to work longer hours during busy times (both before and after regular business hours), and can coordinate lunch/vacation times with support staff to ensure coverage of front office and executives
- Associates’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Open PTO
- Company Socials
- Hours: 8:00a-5:00p
- Dress Code: Business/Business Casual
- Personality/Culture: Professional, mix of fast/slow pace, personable, enjoys the company atmosphere and enhances the work atmosphere with personality
Accruent helps real estate and facilities leaders deliver long-term, world-class operational and financial performance through industry-specific suites that deliver greater customer value. Accruent’s solutions are at work in more than 4,000 leading organizations worldwide, including 40 percent of the top 100 retailers, 20 percent of the Fortune 500, 45 percent of the leading universities, all of the top 4 U.S. wireless carriers, 40 percent of U.S. hospitals, and leading service providers managing more than 4 billion square feet of property. Founded in 1995, Accruent is headquartered in Austin with offices in Santa Monica, Evanston, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Boston, Vancouver and Hong Kong. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.B
Meet Some of Accruent's Employees
Abbey helps people learn about what Accruent has to offer as a company. She also provides trainings for employees, is involved with planning networking events, and builds employer branding.
Back to top