Facilities Center Service Representative
The FSR is responsible for servicing clients by answering incoming calls, creating and dispatching facility service requests. Depending upon the severity of the request the CRS may also responsible for following up to ensure completion of the request.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure telephones are answered timely to meet client requirements
- Communicate effectively in a positive and pleasant manner
- Process all work requests per account procedures
- Ability to produce all monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to assigned clients in approved format
- Check all Critical and Priority 1 requests prior to end of shift daily.
- Perform 100% callbacks on Critical, Priority 1 & 2 created work requests
- Perform callbacks on Priority 3 & 4 created work requests as time allows.
- Monitor completed work requests and correct information if necessary
- Other duties or special projects from time to time as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High school diploma or equivalent…advanced coursework preferred
- Ability to effectively write and communicate in the English language
- Type a minimum of 45 words per minute
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office’s suite of programs (word, excel, outlook, etc.)
- Ability to enter data within system and view same for allotted work hours
- Ability to focus and manage competing priorities based on inbound call volume and duties assigned.
- Ability to effectively work with others in a team environment
- Ability to clearly articulate client requests to service providers in the field
- Ability to arrive at scheduled times and be ready to fulfill duties
- Bilingual language skills are a plus
- Familiarity with facility maintenance or real estate is a plus
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.
Back to top