Event Marketing Specialist
As an Event Marketing Specialist for Accruent, you will be responsible for planning and executing high impact, strategic marketing events for Accruent throughout the globe.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitates schedule, set up, and hosting of internal and external virtual events.
- Participate in planning to design effective virtual models for company-originated events to include conferences, webinars, and lead-gen activities
- Manage all facets of day of schedule including testing, troubleshooting, and execution.
- Deliver timely dashboards and reports to identified stakeholders
- Liaise with contributors so that all elements for event are properly arranged, organized, and accounted for
- Develop and send pre-show and post-show communications for both employees and customers.
- Customer event planning, logistics, sponsor management, promotion and registration.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with Accruent events large and small in a busy annual schedule, including numerous trade shows, seminars, sales, and customer events, with attention to detail in all aspects of event production
- Contribute to events calendar, project timelines, project checklist, exhibit management templates and event budget.
- Work with vendors, e.g. exhibit house, printers, etc., to ensure timely, cost-effective execution.
- Assisting with collateral and promotional items/swag ordering, printing and shipping of items.
- Oversee travel arrangements and assist with staffing and duty assignments.
Skills and Requirements
- 2-5 years’ experience in trade show, event management and planning.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients and prospects.
- Ability to handle confidential client and company information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel 5-10%
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com or similar CRM system
- Experience leading and executing successful virtual events
- Knowledge of event management, project management and content collaboration tools
- Proficiency with web conferencing software such as ZOOM or On24.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Meet Some of Accruent's Employees
Abbey helps people learn about what Accruent has to offer as a company. She also provides trainings for employees, is involved with planning networking events, and builds employer branding.
Back to top