Enterprise Account Executive II
The Account Executive is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with clients, partners, and prospects, and developing all business opportunities in the assigned geographic territory. The Account Executive will be responsible for sales to new and existing clients, while working as a team player within the company to exceed established goals.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology, customers, and problem solving. If you are self-driven, inquisitive, enjoy working in a team environment, have a pioneering spirit and enjoy helping others be successful, Accruent may be a fit for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve new business production goals and marketing plans by positioning Accruent as a leader in our business, offering unique, value-added products and services.
- Effectively utilize resources to reach and identify prospects for contact.
- Obtain referrals from industry sources to build pipeline of prospects.
- Build and manage prospect database, keeping accurate record and notes of contact information and prospect activity. Follow-up with Sales staff on status of calls and produce tracking reports.
- Aggressively prospect and cold call to generate interest
- Develop and execute next-step prospect strategies. Act as key resource and respond effectively to pre-sale questions of prospects and/or internal staff to move the sales process forward.
- Direct account sales strategy and provide guidance in a team selling environment.
- Sell to multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, high potential accounts.
- Schedule face-to-face contact with current or prospective buyers on a daily basis.
- Participate in market analysis to determine general client needs and competitive positioning.
- Stay current on market conditions, needs and competitor strategies, goals and approaches.
- Work with other team members (Business Consultants, Service Consultants) to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Maintain accurate CRM data with regard to territory, opportunities and pipeline.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Accruent solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to converse with prospects at all levels, including the executive or owner level
- Strong verbal communication, networking and relationship building skills required to achieve new business goals
- Experience in developing and closing complex sales cycles
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, changing environment to prospect and develop new business
- Working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
- Travel as required (75%)
- 3-5 years successful software sales and/or large account strategic sales experience.
- Basic understanding of technology systems, Internet applications as well as CRM systems.
- Experience in ERP/FM, CAD, or major enterprise sales a major plus to this position.
- Business Application/Facilities Management Knowledge a Plus.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Meet Some of Accruent's Employees
Abbey helps people learn about what Accruent has to offer as a company. She also provides trainings for employees, is involved with planning networking events, and builds employer branding.
Back to top