Email Marketing Specialist
As the eNurture Marketing Specialist for Accruent, you will accelerate the customer adoption of Accruent’s products, through a proactive, data-driven approach. You will be responsible for planning and executing high impact, strategic email marketing for Accruent’s entire portfolio, resulting in the company meeting its sales goals. Accruent is rapidly growing, and this an exciting time to become a member of the Accruent team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the creation, QA, and execution of integrated email marketing campaigns that are designed to educate and nurture new customers.
- Implement and measure automated email nurture programs.
- Manage coordination of collateral, promotional items, and program translations to support global marketing activities.
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting for all communications.
- Define, report on, and optimize key metrics.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing automation and/or database marketing
- Proven experience building test and learn plans that continuously improve program engagement.
- Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects, and achieve successful business results rapidly.
- Deep experience using Marketo.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients and prospects.
- Ability to handle confidential client and company information.
- Proven experience working with industry tools and marketing automation platforms
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Experience in B2B, high-tech products/services.
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Velocity script, HTML, and CSS coding experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously. Should be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Strong attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving.
- Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top