Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Cloud Operations at Accruent:
Cloud Operations is the beating heart of Accruent. The Cloud Ops team oversees the applications to make sure our customers can experience the full scope of Accruent's products. The performance of the applications is governed by the team to keep our products optimized for peak performance. We are full of learners and thinkers who foster an engaging atmosphere.
Accruent is growing rapidly, and we’re looking to add another highly motivated, insatiably curious, devops minded Engineer to the team. DevOps is involved in nearly every aspect of software development within the company, and you’d be joining a group of forward-thinking, highly skilled engineers who each play a major role in the growth and development of the company. As a Senior Software Engineer (Devops), you will work alongside the Engineering organization to build enterprise-level infrastructure and applications that are automated, reliable, and scalable. You will play a key role in ensuring system and application uptime and reducing bugs; all to ultimately increase customer satisfaction with our platform by delivering reliable software quickly.
This position reports directly to the Manager, DevOps and is a remote or work from home position.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and continually improve product release automation for applications spanning multiple datacenters and public cloud environments, including customer-facing Production Environments
- Build and maintain the continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for Accruent’s enterprise software applications
- Investigate legacy systems to optimize automation and modernize workflows for critical business applications
- Drive enthusiasm and promote adoption of the principles and philosophy of the DevOps methodology across all engineering and operations teams
- Mentor and share best practices and new technologies with other members of the DevOps team to facilitate career growth
- Partner with software architects and developers to create automation that saves the organization time and money
- Enable application and deployment monitoring automation to detect and correct issues, bottlenecks, and performance problems
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions with various teams to understand and solve common roadblocks
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation
With the following experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with SaaS software and databases, or equivalent experience in software development including scripting and automation
- Building automated infrastructure and deployment (Kubernetes, serverless, etc)
- Experience with Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Docker, etc.)
- Experience with automated pipeline tools (Jenkins, Github Actions, etc.)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Experience with industry-standard Cloud Platforms (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- Experience working in customer facing Production Environments
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skill set. We encourage you to apply for position that interest you even if you don't believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 10,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 150 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.