Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager, will be responsible for owning a number of key KyKloud customer relationships and representing the customers within the Accruent business.
They will be responsible for being an internal liaison to ensure customer issues are being addressed with urgency and accuracy, as well are finding ways to be proactive to serve customers. We need a self-starter who can multi task very well and loves to solve problems.
This role will be filled by an individual with a passion for service who will drive increased consistency, predictability, accountability that ultimately results in meeting/beating revenue and margin goals. This position will be located in the North Shields office with home working.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent Accruent in front of the customer
- Build rapport with assigned customers – represents them within the business and works with PS, Sales, Support and other relevant departments
- Manage the Account health
- Support the customer roadmap
- Demonstrate the product value to customers
- Work with Account Executives to maximise product cross sell
- Manage an account base – multi task within a work day to support multiple customers
- Form part of the customer escalation process
- Demonstrate urgency and escalate issues when needed
- Deliver consistently for customers and meet deadlines
- Work well with other business departments – help to drive change for customers through relationships
- Consistently work with customers to ensure we building long term relationships and maintain a high level of client retention
- Continue learning and self-educating on assigned products or market verticals
- Deliver consistent results when meeting or exceeding KPI’s
- Demonstrate strong communication- verbal and written communication must be professional and tailored to individual customers
- Own the upkeep of customer documentation and account notes in relevant systems
- UK travel over 75%
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 2+ years in a customer service role
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred: CS, BBA, Communications
- Knowledge of the property sector and software as a service is desirable
- Strong business acumen and ability to learn new markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritise multiple cases/issues
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Strong sense of urgency
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top