Senior Recruiter, Hoofddorp (NL) - permanent position, startdate Jan 1, 2020 (32-40 hrs)
11 Countries with Accruent offices, 1400+ Employees around the world, 10K+ Customers, 20108 Cups of coffee consumed per month, 25 nationalities employed around the globe
Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, gregarious and experienced Dutch speaking (corporate) Recruiter to join our fun and forward-thinking global talent acquisition team. You will be based in our Office in Hoofddorp (NL) and you will work closely with your counterpart in the UK and the HR-team in the Netherlands.
Why you want to work for our Talent Acquisition team:
The Talent Acquisition team is on a mission: we strive to become an no.1 Employer of choice, having an inviting and engaging candidate experience, and strong internal relations with our international hiring managers around the globe. We are still building on our mission and that is where we need you!
This position reports directly in to the Talent Acquisition Manager and will be located in Hoofddorp (NL).
How you'll make a difference: this is what is expected of you :
- full cycle recruitment for different positions in EMEA
- pro-actively partner with hiring managers and educate them on recruitment practices
- continuously improve the local hiring process (initiate activities), including alignment with global recruitment best practices
- help build an employer brand and provide guidance regarding the appropriate channels/tools needed
- monitor all activities in our ATS (Greenhouse), including metrics
- provide an incredible candidate experience, promoting the company's culture and values
What you bring to the table:
- 5-6 years recruitment experience in an international fast paced and changing corporate environment, preferably IT
- ability to handle expectations and internal political sensitivity (stakeholder management)
- experience in full cycle recruitment
- experience with vendor management and (any) ATS software
- strong interview skills & familiarity with various interview techniques
- experience in social media recruiting
- understanding HR practices and labor legislation
- resilient and inquisitive by nature
- Fluent in English and Dutch, other languages are highly appreciated
What we offer:
- competitive salary and company benefits (healthcare, pension etc) – seriously!
- international company and a possibility to travel (is your passport not expired?)
- Room for initiatives, creativity, and growth
- World class international New hire orientation
All employment offers are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education and past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, or reference checks. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check. Assessment may be part of the application process.
Recruitment agencies are kindly requested not to respond or contact us.
Back to top