The Consultant is responsible for the successful completion of assigned client implementation project activities of Accruent’s complex enterprise software. These implementation project activities included requirements analysis and definition, configuration of software, conference room pilots, testing, and go-live support for client. The Consultant works under the direction of the engagement Project Manager, but may also be required to manage/lead small to medium engagements. The Consultant plans, researches, and analyzes the business requirements of the client; makes reasoned decisions after assessing the circumstances, and then provides recommendations along with the risks and issues involved with each alternative to the client. In addition, the Consultant may assist Sales during the pre-sales discovery phase when analyzing the Real Estate and Facilities Management needs of prospective clients.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology, customers, and problem solving. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have a pioneering spirit and enjoy helping others be successful, Accruent may be a fit for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the first point of contact (via phone, email, web-based support portal) for Accruent’s user base, participating on multiple projects in varying phases of implementation simultaneously.
- Work with project team to understand objectives, collect requirements, configure the software application, test and train end users.
- Meet directly with client’s business users to identify project objectives.
- Work within overall project plan, schedule, and scope.
- Provide feedback to customers and creating structured documentation, including specifications, scopes of work and periodic status reports.
- Advise client on database configuration options based on best practices.
- Lead the business requirements gathering process for client customizations.
- Participate in customization design sessions with the Engineering Services team.
- Meet regularly with developers assigned to the project to get periodic task updates on customization work and clarify questions.
- Lead business process engineering initiatives, including compiling interview results and drafting process documentation.
- Support customization testing, including preparation of test scenarios. Overseeing client user acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with customer team participants, Project Managers, Engineering, Hosting, and Account Management to assure project success.
- Facilitate communication upward and across internal project team including project status, justifications for variances and technical information (architecture, design, and implementation objectives).
- Ensure that all project deliverables are complete (broad-based perspective).
- Supports the sales cycle by conducting project scoping and providing other technical insight into the solution offering as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree required; preferred in related discipline: Engineering, CS, MIS, Communications
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Background in consulting, project management, lease accounting, business process mapping and/or business analytics is helpful
- Flexibility to accept out-of-town travel assignments of varying duration; ability to travel up to 40%, including some weekends
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Metric driven
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision and possessing sense of urgency
- Hands-on approach to projects/tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients and prospects
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to handle confidential client and company information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project
- Ability to train others in use of Accruent products
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Meet Some of Accruent's Employees
Abbey helps people learn about what Accruent has to offer as a company. She also provides trainings for employees, is involved with planning networking events, and builds employer branding.
Back to top