Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst
As part of the Business Systems team, the Business Systems Analyst role is responsible for documenting requirements, user stories, and success criteria. Business Systems Analyst will work with cross functional stakeholder and lead exploration discussions and requirement gathering sessions. This person will work with System Architect to provide solution advice and drive consensus. This role will also lead user acceptance testing and support Business System Administrator in testing and debugging. The role is essential in refining user ideas into requirements which can be delivered successfully by development team, which can be in house or 3rd party.
The ideal candidate will be interested in solving problems, creating processes, tinkering under the hood of large enterprise business systems, and overdelivering when it comes to quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Gathering and documentation of requirements
- Daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly reporting and communication
- Assisting with administration or configuration to support complex development work
- Reporting success metrics on previous work to inform business value of other proposed solutions
- Provides problem-solving support, advice and guidance to internal customers
- Document success criteria and coordinate user acceptance testing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strategic thinking, result driven
- 1-2 years’ corporate experience
- Ablity to simplify and drive consensus
- Self-starter, proactive approach to problem solving
- Salesforce.com Administrator certificate a plus
- Confluence experience a plus
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Meet Some of Accruent's Employees
Abbey helps people learn about what Accruent has to offer as a company. She also provides trainings for employees, is involved with planning networking events, and builds employer branding.
Back to top