Business Development-Partners (Remote)
Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Channel Partner team:
As a part of our sales team, you will join a group of intellectually curious entrepreneurs within the company. You will have the opportunity to create your day by deciding what is the best way to engage with potential customers to close deals. As being the first customer facing interaction, this team is focused on being Accruent's brand solution champions.
The Business Development Representative-Partners is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and developing channel partners for Accruent’s Channel Partner Program. Through rigorous prospecting, the successful candidate will be accountable for developing a robust Channel Partner pipeline, qualification of those potential partners, and successfully completing partnership agreements.
This position reports directly to the VP Channels, North America and will be located in Austin (preferred) but may be remote.
How you'll make a difference:
- This is a sales role responsible for identification and recruitment of net new Accruent partners in North America
- Identify and sign high value resellers
- Develop and drive pipeline for new partners in North America
- Qualify and acquire targeted number of partners on a quarterly basis
- Professionally manage the day to day partner development processes, drive the bi-directional communications between Accruent and our emerging partnerships and manage the transition from development to producing partners in cooperation with Partner Management,
- Grow the North American partner channel base through pro-active recruitment in of partners in targeted channels
- Recruit, engage, evangelize and create Accruent market awareness with Value Added Reseller partners
- Navigate up and down organization as appropriate
- Create executive alignment and commitment on key partnership goals and strategic initiatives by maintaining access and influence with key leadership contacts
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) in business, marketing, sales or related field; Experience: 3-5 years of success developing and building strategic partnerships that help build foundation for revenue.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Experience in developing a reseller network (areas such as: Physical Asset/ Maintenance Management, Lease Administration or Enterprise Content Management will be a plus).
- Engages effectively at the C-Suite and Executive level both internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial mindset, being able to self-service and/or organize your work
- Must have intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and a positive approach
- Competency with Salesforce, Excel and Office Suite
- Ability to travel up to 30%
At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 10,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 150 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top