Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative position is the perfect opportunity to start and accelerate a career in software sales.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be on the front lines, generating new business and setting up appointments for Account Executives through calling, social selling and warm inbound leads. You will be targeting C-Suite and decision making professionals from top organisations across the EMEA region to identify need and build interest.
As you grow into an industry expert, your involvement and responsibility in the sales cycle will only increase, giving you the perfect platform to develop into further roles within sales such as Account Executive. As a Business Development Representative in the UK you will be part of the global team that is headquartered in US, which brings regular opportunities to network and connect with peers across the globe.
This position requires you to be target driven, resilient and self-motivating and your efforts will have a direct impact on our company’s growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate new sales opportunities via telephone prospecting.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales and outbound call quotas.
- Probe for prospect need via phone and web research.
- Set prospect appointments for Account Executives.
- Accurately document details of identified opportunities for timely follow up on leads.
- Support specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, and targeted sales activities.
- Strive for self-improvement and possess the curiosity to stay abreast of industry and market trends by utilizing various research organizations, sales books, and collateral.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to explain technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to prospect for new business by phone.
- Ability to build professional rapport by telephone with prospects at Executive, or C level.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organisational skills required.
- Ability to uncover opportunities via phone conversation through probing questions to create a vision for our prospect as to how they will benefit from our products and services.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes.
- An energetic and positive personality with curiosity to learn and grow.
- A passion for winning and a desire for a career in sales.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Consultative B2B sales experience
- High contact retail, restaurant or other customer service experience
- Knowledge of Integrated Workplace Management, Property Management, Lease Administration, or Project Management
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- a perfect start in a high tech company
- an extensive onboarding plan to help you become succesfull
- great workplace, fun colleagues
- AND a competitive salary (+ bonus)
Accruent is a global multi-label corporate software enterprise and delivers insights across the entire lifecycle in multiple industries. Accruent helps over 7,000 leading organizations worldwide to optimize every aspect of planning and managing their physical resources. Our solutions help owner operators and other businesses, run their sites efficiently, safely, sustainably, and profitably. Over 1400 employees are staffed at Accruent worldwide and we are rapidly expanding. Accruent is a Fortive company which has more than 27000 employees worldwide and a revenue of approx. $ 7B.
All employment offers are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education and past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, or reference checks. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check. Assessment may be part of the application process.
Recruitment agencies are kindly requested not to respond or contact us.
Back to top