Associate support Manager
Associate Manager, Support
The Accruent Customer Support team goal is to provide world-class customer service through creative problem-solving, diligent execution and leading with continuous improvement. As a part of the leadership team, you will play a key role in the execution of our Customer Support strategy and operations by ensuring adherence to all support policies, helping keep the team members up-to-date on training, and build up and develop the team as a unit.
As an Associate Support Manager, you will report to the Support Manager role and directly manage a team of individual contributors supporting Accruent's suite of products across several industries. The position involves interacting with various departments within Accruent as well as other Support leaders to effectively solve problems and move our organization forward. This will include the delivery of world class customer service through direct customer support, while simultaneously focusing on coaching, career development, and the continuous improvement of the Support department. You will be responsible for providing direct support to customers, team results, performance management, hiring, providing input and managing behaviors that drive outlined metrics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise a team of individual contributors
- Prioritize, research, troubleshoot, and resolve application issues
- Track metrics, identify trends, and present results to Support Leadership team
- Ensure that the support team is on pace to meet all defined objectives
- Document, improve, and develop new Support processes
- Spend time regularly with individual team members to facilitate career growth at Accruent
- Act as a functional resource for Accruent-supported products and technologies
- Serve as escalation point for customer issues
- Duties and technical issues may sometimes require extended work hours, including weekends and holidays
- Complete other duties as assigned by Accruent Support management
- Consistently demonstrates Accruent’s values: Humility, Integrity, Drive to Excellence, Results Orientation, Winning Attitude, & Grit.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven excellence in phone and online Customer Support and conflict resolution
- Working knowledge of Accruent Support processes and systems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects / clients simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player with ability to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to make sound decisions based on customer needs and technical knowledge
- Undergraduate degree in related discipline (required; Engineering/CS/MIS degree preferred)
- Experience with software and/or database languages
- Written and spoken multi-lingual skills.
- Prior experience in a product support role
- 2 years prior experience in a leadership role
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Meet Some of Accruent's Employees
Abbey helps people learn about what Accruent has to offer as a company. She also provides trainings for employees, is involved with planning networking events, and builds employer branding.
Back to top