Associate Product Marketing Manager
As an Associate Product Marketing Manager for Accruent’s rapidly expanding business, you will develop product messaging used in various marketing and sales tools across Accruent’s suite of products, resulting in the company meeting its sales goals. Accruent is rapidly growing, and this an exciting time to become a member of the Accruent team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop core product messaging for Accruent suite of products. Author and/or develop content for thought-leadership whitepapers, collateral, other sales tools, website, etc. to assist in the selling of Accruent’s products.
- Assist the go-to-market launch of Accruent products.
- Ensure messaging that resonates with the customers and prospects to help drive sales goals.
- Ensure effective trade show planning and execution.
- Ensure consistency of the messaging throughout the entire telecom business, including messaging training across all departments.
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the market, target audiences, and competition.
- Measure the effectiveness of the messaging in targeted market segments and define required course corrections.
- Execute, measure and optimize demand generation programs.
- Develop a strong partnership with Sales to ensure that product marketing is enabling the sales team to be successful.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing role for B2B enterprise software firms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Significant experience with all elements in the marketing communications mix.
- Experience developing collateral for B2B enterprise software firms.
- Experience running a demand generation program.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management and planning.
- Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects, and achieve successful business results rapidly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients and prospects.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Ability to handle confidential client and company information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to travel 20%
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing for B2B enterprise software firms.
- Marketo experience.
- com experience.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top