Associate Product Manager
Accruent is looking for an Associate Product Manager who is:
- An Entrepreneur – self-driven, individually accountable
- A Scientist – data-driven, objective, questioning
- A Creative – aware of, but not limited by boundaries
- A Team Leader – leads and follows, highly collaborative, cross functional leader
- A Results Driver – breaks down blockers, focused on delivery, creates value
This is a critical role in our products organization as you will lead the day-to-day activities of an engineering team to build and deliver our software solutions to a diverse group of customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with senior product team members to conduct opportunity assessments and market analysis for your portfolio and markets
- Own the ideation and planning of user discovery activities to define business problems and test/validate solutions
- Build user stories that accurately define the work and how objectives will be achieved
- Own the negotiation and tradeoff process to produce a groomed, prioritized backlog that aligns our work to specific business outcomes
- Lead the day-to-day activities of your engineering team across the agile software development process – artifact production, ritual management, quality outcomes
- Build in the voice of the customer / user feedback throughout your product lifecycle
- Execute early adopter programs
- Support transition from one lifecycle stage to the next by leading activities like fit/gap analysis, migration planning, end of life planning, etc.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the value and functionality of your products
- Clearly and confidently communicate via demos, feature summaries and other artifacts to both internal and external audiences
- Support go-to- / in-market activities like win/loss analysis, roadmap planning, and competitive analysis
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, human factors, or business field
- 2 years of work experience in a software company
- Knowledge of agile software development practices (e.g., scrum)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1 year experience as part of an agile software development team
- 1 year experience leading user research and testing
- Certifications: Agile, Pragmatic Marketing, Project Management, Scrum Master
- Occasional travel ~10%
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Meet Some of Accruent's Employees
Abbey helps people learn about what Accruent has to offer as a company. She also provides trainings for employees, is involved with planning networking events, and builds employer branding.
Back to top