Join us! Accruent is looking for a:
Alliance Manager- Location: Hoofddorp NL
Accruent is looking for an Alliance Manager who will create long-term, multi-dimensional partnerships that drive new revenue to both Accruent and our business partners to ensure joint customer success. The Alliance Manager has a relevant contact network at the top 5 System Integrators in Europe and will leverage this for identifying, analyzing, signing and managing partnerships that will help Accruent achieve its goals and generate new client ARR. This position forms deep relationships with external partners at all levels of their organization, provides a main point of contact for the partnership, and is the entry point for that partnership working together with Accruent Direct Sales, Marketing and other business units.
As an Alliance Manager you are a member of the International Channel Team that is focused on scaling existing and recruiting new partnerships, supporting their partners with managing their assets, capital investments throughout the lifecycle.
Accruent is a global multi-label corporate software enterprise and delivers insights across the entire lifecycle in multiple industries. Accruent helps over 7,000 leading organizations worldwide to optimize every aspect of planning and managing their physical resources. Our solutions help owner operators and other businesses, run their sites efficiently, safely, sustainably, and profitably. Over 1400 employees are staffed at Accruent worldwide and we are rapidly expanding. Accruent is a Fortive company which has more than 27000 employees worldwide and a revenue of approx. $ 7B.
In this role you will:
- Grow the Alliance partner channel base through pro-active recruitment in targeted channels
- Navigate up and down organization as appropriate
- Create executive alignment and commitment on key partnership goals and strategic initiatives by maintaining access and influence with key leadership contacts
- Act as the point of contact to increase partner knowledge and proactively evangelize in the alliance network partners regarding asset lifecycle management, Accruent solutions, services, resources and differentiators
- Identify business programs and projects at enterprise customers/prospects in a pre-preparation tender phase through pro-active engaging with partner’s customer facing employees specifically Consultants, Sales, Account Management, Delivery, Support, and executive Management.
- Act as a liaison between Accruent Direct Sales teams to help build working relationships resulting in growing our bookings numbers, meeting and exceeding the territory goals
- Lead/anticipate at partner marketing events to evangelize the Accruent vision with the help of Partner Marketing Managers for marketing and co-marketing opportunities (lunch-n-learns, seminars, webinars, campaigns, trade shows, events) with key alliances partners
- Provide clear and organized reporting regarding recruitment activities and business opportunities at active Alliance partners, in the territory.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with top partners and assist Accruent and Partner management in monitoring progress towards strategic goals
- Provide feedback to channel peers and leadership regarding market intelligence, competition, knowledge gaps and other valuable insights gained while working with partners
- Manage partner inquiries regarding sales, product, commissions, customer escalations, etc.
- Build out & maintain partner profile information, contact information and communications in SFDC
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) in business, marketing, sales or related field;
- Able to demonstrate successful hunter sales- and channel management record (+5 years) at high level of performance.
- Must have a relevant contact network at the top 5 SI’s in Europe
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in developing a reseller network in the Enterprise Software Industry (SaaS experience will be a plus)
- Engages effectively at the C-Suite and Executive level both internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial mindset, being able to self-service and/or organize your work
- Possesses a solid sales foundation with an outgoing, optimistic personality
- Can communicate (oral and written) fluently in English on a professional level. Additional languages proficiency will be a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and very successful international software company with a broad base of large process and power industry customers.
- Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization that is in close contact with its customer base.
- Competitive salary and commission based on experience and skill level.
- Excellent secondary employment package
- Opportunity to build your own success.
All employment offers are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education and past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, or reference checks. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check. Assessment may be part of the application process.
Recruitment agencies are kindly requested not to respond or contact us.
Back to top