Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Sales team:
As a part of our sales team, you will join a group of intellectually curious entrepreneurs within the company. You will have the opportunity to create your day by deciding what is the best way to engage with potential customers to close deals. As being the first customer facing interaction, this team is focused on being Accruent's brand solution champions.
Accruent is looking for an Account Executive- Partner Manager to manage existing partner relationships and identify new partners. Understands partner ecosystem and capable of improving product adoption, growing our market footprint, and – ultimately – driving top line revenue.
You should be able to set priorities and work cross-functionally, both internally and externally, to motivate and ensure growth and expansion with existing partners. Above all, you will bring the expertise and passion to position Accruent software as the premier platform. This is a hunting role that requires mastery of the entire sales cycle including relationships at every level and the ability to forecast accurately based on data. The Account Executive will generate new sales in the medium and large enterprise market focusing on real estate lifecycle.
This role will be working on/with our 360Facility product within the Commercial Real Estate industry. 360Facility is a Facilities Management Solution to allow users to manage property and asset maintenance, while reducing costs and improving operational efficiency.
This position reports directly to the VP, Sales and will be a remote/work from home opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
- Develop strong relationships with partner organizations, growing our market footprint, and driving revenue and growth
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Build consensus between our team and external partners on objectives and strategy
- Relate the partner business model and value proposition to Accruent enterprise products
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Cultivate and identify new opportunities in existing partner accounts as well as identifying new partners.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) in business, marketing, sales or related field
- Able to demonstrate successful hunter sales and channel management record (3+ years) at high level of performance
- 3-5 years of enterprise software direct sales experience
- Experience in developing a reseller network (areas such as: Asset/Maintenance Management, Facility Management or Enterprise Content Management software
- Proven solution-selling experience in enterprise software
- Self-motivated with an ability to multi task
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Be able to travel at least 50% of the working time
- Preferred skills/experience:
- Prior sales or account management experience, selling into Fortune 1,000 organizations
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top