Accounts Receivable Specialist
Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Accounting team:
Accruent is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our accounting team. We are seeking an AR Specialist to manage the AR Invoice email inbox, process customer setup forms, assist with entering cash receipts, create invoices, and assist with collections efforts. You will be responsible for responding to customer invoicing inquiries and maintaining customer relationships. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have a pioneering spirit and enjoy helping others be successful, Accruent may be a fit for you.
The Accounting department is a great place for learning and adapting to changes mainly due to acquisitions. They are the guardians of the financial data and assets of the company while working closely with the Finance department. Stagnant is not a word you would describe this team and they are constantly working on projects to improve and automate processes. They work hard but also maintain a fun and light-hearted environment to keep the business running. If you're drawn to teams being proactive versus reactive, then the Accounting department may be a fit for you.
This position will be reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager and will be located in Accruents Corporate Headquarters in Austin, Texas.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Manage AR Invoice email inbox
- Processing customer setup forms
- Ensure invoice processing is performed timely and accurately
- Assisting with collections
- Entry of invoices into ERP system
- Process daily cash receipts
- Processing customer credit card payments
- Maintain customer contact information including tax exemption forms and W9s
- Assist revenue manager with identifying monthly accruals
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records
- Propose credit memos for adjusting customer accounts
- Assist with cash reconciliations
What you’ll bring to the table:
- The ability to organize and prioritize tasks efficiently and effectively
- Comfortable interacting with customer and sales team members
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task while operating in a fast-paced environment
- Able to get along with coworkers and to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment
- Acknowledge & understand the meaning of confidentiality
- Have the capability to make judgment calls
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve
- Understand the importance of meeting deadlines
- 3+ years of experience of accounts receivable processing
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite products
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Experience with Intacct a plus
- Experience in software industry a plus
At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top