Account Executive (medior level)
Accruent is looking for a sales executive who has experience selling enterprise software applications to key decision makers for their surveying and lifecycle/capital planning needs.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for selling deals to new and existing clients. Additionally, this key member of the sales team will be responsible for all activities related to the sale of Kykloud, a surveying and capital planning product in the UK and Europe.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continue to position Accruent as a leader in our business.
- Own the full life cycle of the sales process
- Generate business from existing and new customers while reaching annual sales revenue goals
- Manage a number of key existing customer relationships and drive retention and expansion of those accounts
- Sell to multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, complex accounts
- Maintain opportunity progress in SalesForce
- Complete quarterly territory planning and accurate deal closure forecast
- Provide input to sales plans and campaigns.
- Stay current on market conditions, needs and competitor strategies, goals and approaches.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Accruent solutions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 1-2+ years of experience
- Proven experience building pipeline in a hunting role and managing a complex sale.
- Experience in higher education, state & local governments, healthcare, construction, or federal governments preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- Strong analytical skills, including market strategy, customer requirements and success factors, and a value based selling process.
- Ability to create effective, convincing sales presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team leader with strong interpersonal skills.
- Detailed sales process knowledge.
- Travel as required (50-75%).
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top