Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Sales team:
As a part of our sales team, you will join a group of intellectually curious entrepreneurs within the company. You will have the opportunity to create your day by deciding what is the best way to engage with potential customers to close deals. As being the first customer facing interaction, this team is focused on being Accruent's brand solution champions.
EMS Software is looking for a full-time Account Executive to join our growing team. The primary objective of the Account Executive is to maintain and grow our software solutions footprint in our target market. The successful candidate will be able to understand and identify industry trends, buyer personas, and buyer pain points, and they have the know-how to articulate exactly our software solution can address those needs. We’re looking for a driven professional who will become a subject matter expert – of our product, their territory, as well as the buyer’s journey.
This role will be with our EMS product within the Commercial Real Estate industry. The EMS Software solutions manage, monitor and control every aspect of meeting rooms, classrooms, gathering spaces, and office hoteling through a single platform.
This position reports directly to the VP, Sales and will be a Denver based or remote opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
- Exceed sales quote for assigned territory by establishing an account strategy that drives new revenue
- Leverage a consultative sales approach to identify prospect needs and clearly communicate the value of EMS Software and how our solution functionality addresses those needs
- Work with our Sales Development team to define and support prospecting efforts within assigned territory
- Overcome customers’ technical and business objections as necessary
- Coordinate online or onsite product demos with pre-sales consultants to qualified prospects
- Respond to RFPs for qualified business opportunities
- Collaborate with Professional Services to evaluate training and consulting needs to support implementations
- Enter new leads and critical customer and prospect data into Salesforce
- Prepare formal proposal and price quotes, coordinate with management on contract negotiations and gather necessary information and paperwork to process orders
- Identify and relay to the business: client needs, industry trends, market perception, competitive intelligence, etc.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of sales experience, with strong preference for those experienced with selling enterprise SaaS
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships (we’ll look for a proven track record)
- Willingness to travel to trade shows, regional roundtables and onsite prospect and/or client visits
- Ability to manage a healthy and accurate pipeline
- Understanding of financial terms, business processes and value selling
- Experience with negotiation and customer-facing presentations
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM (e.g., Salesforce)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Preferred skills/experience:
- Multi-million-dollar deal experience in the enterprise software space
At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top