Talent Acquisition (Recruiting) Intern
We are looking for a strong student to join our recruitment efforts. In this role, with the support of others on the Talent Acquisition team, the Talent Acquisition Intern, will be accountable for daily interaction with our candidates and delivering a best in class candidate experience.
A Day in the Life...
- Full life cycle recruitment
- Sit in on and get to know phone screen best practices
- Learn the iCIMS database
- Talent Pools
- TA branding work
- Candidate email campaigns
- Job advertisements
- Content calendar organization
- Social media content
- Intern Program logistics
- Event planning
- Recruitment reports
Key Knowledge, Skills, or Qualities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR, Marketing, Communication, Business or related discipline
- You’re compassionate and connected to our mission.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them
- We’re looking for a great cultural fit – someone who is flexible, innovative & caring
- Be a great team player – because this is a great team.
- Serve as a role model in creating a positive work environment
- Be accountable & be there for your team! They’ll be there for you
- You’re a “get stuff done” machine.
- Your organized, self-motivated and can work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to “role up your sleeves”, jump in and make contributions
- You tackle your day job with accountability & integrity and you welcome a new challenge that may be asked of you
- You can speak and write in a clear, concise and professional manner
- You demonstrate the ability to tell our story and convey the job responsibilities and our culture to our future co-workers
- Strong business savvy, emotional intelligence, demonstrated influencing skills, negotiation, and integrity
Values we admire
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Who we are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top