Sr Specialist, People Analytics
- Seattle, WA
Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. Using a blend of cloud-based technologies, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians, and integrated data and programs across mobile, online and phone, Accolade navigates people through the healthcare system with trust, empathy and ease. Employers of all sizes offer Accolade to employees and their families as the single place to turn for all health, healthcare, and benefits questions or concerns, increasing their engagement in benefits and connecting them to the highest quality providers and care. By empowering people to make better decisions about their health, Accolade lowers the cost and complexity of healthcare, and achieves consumer satisfaction ratings over 90% and an NPS of 60. The company has been recognized multiple times as a Fastest Growing Business, Top Workplace and Company to Watch. For more information, visit Accolade on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and at www.accolade.com.
The Sr. Specialist, People Analytics, reporting to the Sr Director, People & Culture is responsible for building, maintaining, analyzing, as possible automating our most common people analytics and reporting requirements. This individual will work with team members across our People & Culture team to provide high-quality data and ad-hoc reports, as well as basic insights to drive informed decision making.
What you’ll be doing:
- Continuously build and update our most common people dashboards and reporting, including quarterly People Insights updates for our Executive Committee and Board of Directors and semi-annual Talent Roundtable dashboards.
- Partner with our P&C Centers of Excellence leaders to build and maintain reporting respective to their functions (I.e. Inclusion & Diversity dashboards, Employee Engagement reports, etc.)
- Provide insights across the data that is collected and shared to help synthesize the key story behind the data and support decision making across our P&C Team and Business Leaders.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all P&C data and reporting requests, manage all ad-hoc requests and provide day-to-day reporting and analytics support to HR Business Partners, Leadership and business leaders.
- Consistently evaluate industry developments, market trends, and news to conduct industry benchmarking, company and market trend research, and peer analysis.
- See beyond the data to identify solutions that will raise the bar for all things Talent
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources with a demonstrated experience in talent analytics
- Advanced Excel experience
- Experience generating insights from analysis of multiple data sources, including Workday
- A self-starter approach, with extreme attention to detail and strong collaboration skills
- A flexible style where you’re able to roll with the punches, prefer a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and are agile and comfortable enough to keep up as plans change and evolve.
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top