Sr. Manager, Business Development- Remote
- Plymouth Meeting, PA
Accolade at a Glance
Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. Using a blend of cloud-based technologies, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians, and integrated data and programs across mobile, online and phone, Accolade navigates people through the healthcare system with trust, empathy and ease. Employers of all sizes offer Accolade to employees and their families as the single place to turn for all health, healthcare, and benefits questions or concerns, increasing their engagement in benefits and connecting them to the highest quality providers and care. By empowering people to make better decisions about their health, Accolade lowers the cost and complexity of healthcare, and achieves consumer satisfaction ratings over 90% and an NPS of 60. The company has been recognized multiple times as a Fastest Growing Business, Top Workplace and Company to Watch. For more information, visit Accolade on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and at www.accolade.com.
The Sr Mgr, Business Development is responsible for identifying and retaining business relationships, educating and building trust with brokers, and developing and executing strategies to generate sales leads within assigned market. This position will be remote.
A day in the life…
· Develops, executes and maintains an effective sales and market penetration plan for the segment
· Identifies and builds relationships with key brokerage offices and leadership nationally
· Collaborates with regional BD Directors on the segment and new digital offerings
· Consistently identifies opportunities, develops sales strategy in conjunction with the regional sales executives and market development representatives
· Effectively presents Accolade’s offerings to brokers
· Develops and manages a pipeline of brokers likely to produce leads and sales in alignment with objectives that are established annually
· Establishes joint target list and maintains pipeline of mid-market sales opportunities with secondary partners such as TPAs, health plans and strategic partners
· Documents all broker contacts and activities in Accolade’s sales tools and systems (Salesforce)
· Develop and maintain preferred brokerage partnerships and execute against partnership arrangements
· Solicits product and market feedback from brokers, and communicates this feedback to sales leadership and product marketing team (e.g., feature requests, market trends, competitive intelligence, new opportunities)
· Complies with all corporate policies and completes all administrative tasks on time
What we are looking for…
· BA in a business or technical related area of study
· 7+ years of business development or brokerage experience
· Experience with health & welfare benefits, HR outsourcing, SaaS solutions, and/or benefits software required
· Embraces and thrives in a culture of transparency, accountability and trust
· Self-starter with ability to work independently, prioritize work and coordinate multiple tasks within tight time constraints
· Ability to identify key decision-makers, build relationships with senior executives and schedule meetings with key stakeholders
· Ability to establish strong team relationships in a matrix organization
· Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
· Possess account knowledge and industry relationships inside the employer market space
· Strong aptitude with business software tools (Salesforce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
· Strong business acumen
· Flexibility in work schedule is required; up to 50% travel
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives
is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing
for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different
backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough
problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work
or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down
barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one
person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top