Sr Launch Manager
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Sr Launch Manager is responsible for the end to end delivery of new innovative products & services; responsible for ensuring cross functional alignment & communication, tracking toward launch milestones and overall readiness for all Accolade releases with the goal of having each one make the maximum intended impact. This role reports into the Product Operations team, but is responsible for working with peers in Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering and Service Operations from ideation through operationalization.
Key responsibilities include working with portfolio managers to define releases, value proposition definition, sizing for and risk/complexity, ensuring all internal departments understand their roles, facilitating communications of roadmaps to the broader organization and ensuring overall people process and technology launch readiness. This is a critical role to ensuring all internal constituents are working toward the same goal and managing communication & changes as we continue to innovate.
A day in the life…
- Architecting, building and operating the launch processes for various sized solutions and capability requests end to end through the “InMotion” process, prioritization, cross functional alignment, product development life cycle, final launch, project closure and success measurement.
- Generating and collecting solution and capability information such as business cases, potential risk / cost of proposals, success measures, and requirments for the three key components of the InMotion framework: technology work, people work, process work from a variety of supporting teams.
- Manage multiple launches of varying size and complexity at the same time.
- Create, track, report and communicate on detailed launch plans to determine overall “Launch Readiness” and status for multiple launches at the same time.
- Identify and escalate risks, delays, bottlenecks and blockers appropriately through each stage of launch while exploring contingencies as required.
- Work closely with the Operations and PM/TPM organziations to define releases, launch scope, readiness, and launch success measures.
- Driver, subject matter expert and communication hub for launches
- Maintain productive working relationships with project stakeholders and key systems users while continually educating and guiding them on the launch processes
- Advocate for all stakeholders throughout the launch cycle to ensure they have the support needed to succeed.
What we are looking for…
- 6+ years of project / launch/ change management experience.
- 4+ Software development experience (cloud based is a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Information Management, Computer Science Engineering or related field; Master’s degree a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent analytic thinker.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize requests, and deliver on accountabilities.
- Ability to align cross functional teams to all work toward the same milestones.
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies .
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of the Healthcare Industry is a plus.
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top