Sr Dir, Solutions Marketing
Accolade at a glance…
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
Accolade is seeking a skilled and energetic Solutions Marketing Senior Director that will manage a portfolio of innovativeproducts and services. The successful candidate will be able to work cross functionally bringing products and services to the market. Our candidate has a strong track record marketing health care based business solutions, a flair for developing messaging and positioning for the buyer, deep experience building vertical and persona-based sales enablement tools, and a proven ability to collaborate with product management and development teams to bring new innovations to market.
A day in the life…
- Defines market requirements to help drive the overall product strategy.
- Drives offer strategy to meet the needs of the customer and fit in the healthcare ecosystem.
- Conducts product performance analysis to identify opportunities to deepen product penetration and to address competitive challenges.
- Builds product marketing plans for all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Builds a down market sales strategy that meets cost of sale and operating margin requirements
- Partners with the product and marketing teams to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market and highlights Accolade’s uniqueness.
- Partners with marketing team to ensure all collateral (website, print, videos, etc.) reflects the product positioning and showcases the product vision and value proposition.
- Communicates the product value proposition to sales team and develops tools that support the selling process.
- Plans the launch of new products and releases and manages the cross-functional execution of the plan.
- Is the expert on buyers, including buying streams and criteria.
What we are looking for…
- 7+ years in Marketing, Product/Program Management, Product Marketing roles – experience in Business
- Development, Sales or Strategic Planning a plus
- 5+ years Management experience
- Knowledgeable in health care is a requirement
- BS required
- Ability to pass a background check
- Strong executive presence and ability to work with C-level executives and to collaborate with stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to motivate and drive other organizations without direct authority over those organizations
- Extremely resourceful – leveraging all resources both internal and externally to drive business performance
- Experience developing strategic business plans, pro forma financials
- Able to recognize and drive all the cross-functional activities necessary to support new offerings – e.g. client on-boarding, client support, billing, contracts
- Able to identify risks in business performance and segment specific initiatives, define mitigation
- strategies/contingency plans, arbitrate collaboration and comprise amongst the various cross-functional teams and effectively escalate critical risks & recommendations to Executive Leadership
- Ability to work effectively in matrix organizations collaborating with both Marketers and Product Strategy teams to bring new offerings to market
- Independent and strategy thinker requiring minimal supervision for decision-making and resolution of business performance obstacles and conflicts
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top