Sr. Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
As a Sr. Analyst on the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team you will partner with the broader Finance group and various areas of the business to provide exceptional financial and analytical support. In this role, you will work closely with the FP&A team to support the creation of quarterly budgets and financial forecasts, perform variance analysis and create insightful reporting for business partners that will drive business decisioning. An ideal candidate for this role is a high energy, self-starter with a “roll up your sleeves” mindset and desire to add value. This individual is highly analytical, has the ability to operate in a fast-paced, innovative environment, and possesses outstanding communication skills. This is a unique opportunity for a strong candidate to make a big impact during a time of significant growth. A high performer in this role will have executive exposure and growth opportunities.
A Day in the Life...
- Provide exceptional financial and analytical support (planning, reporting, analytics, modeling, etc.) to business partners throughout the organization, including the FP&A team
- Support the creation and maintenance of quarterly financial budgets and forecasts
- Perform detailed variance analysis comparing financial performance with relevant forecasts, and create meaningful reporting to present to business partners with actionable recommendations to drive business decisioning
- Partner with the broader Finance group on special projects and financial close processes to ensure complete and accurate financials
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for cost efficiency, and while understanding and forecasting cross-functional impacts of related business decisions
- Establish strong business partnerships with other functions throughout the organization
- Having a continuous focus on process improvement and efficiency
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/ BS degree, or equivalent degree, in Finance, Accounting, Business, or other related quantitative field
- 4-6 years of progressive experience working in corporate finance, accounting, business analysis and/or other related quantitative field
- Excel ninja and presentation / reporting guru
- Superior problem solving, analytical and modeling skills, combined with ability to effectively articulate results to business leaders
- Sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities with accuracy and efficiency, and add immediate value
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and performing analysis requiring hypothetical assumption
- Team player who is able to build strong relationships and is able to effectively partner with others throughout the business to achieve results
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills a must
Who we are
Values we admire:
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- Being wildly successful is more than just a goal – it’s a serious commitment.
- We’re disciplined, purpose-driven, and accountable for our results. Results motivate us. And we aren’t afraid of the hard work or tough decisions that get us there.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Customer Partnerships Manager
Lara ensures that every Accolade customer, whether an employer or health plans partner, understands the value of Accolade services—and gets the best service possible.
Back to top