Solutions Consultant – Technical
The Accolade Solution Consultant(SC) is usually the first technical person with which the customer engages. The SC:
- has a detailed understanding of technology, its value and how it delivers innovation and success;
- can discover the prospect needs and build a workable and profitable solution and convincing value propostion; and
- can articulate the value prop in presentations RFPs, proposals and demonstrations.
Yes, the Accolade SC can do all that and then some! If these responsibilities excite and motivate you, come join the small, entrepreneurial and growing team of Sales Enablement and change the Accolade sales trajectory one presentation/demonstration at a time.
A Day in the Life...
There is never a dull moment in a Solution Consultants’ day…imagine if yout typical day included:
- Starting the day by going through emails and organizing tasks
- Scoping call with a prospect
- Preparing and Finishing off ademonstration for later in the week
- Delivering an on-site demonstration
- Meeting with internal team to discus solutions building and design of solution for prospect
- Providing responses to an RFI/RFP
- Participating in a call with the sales team to a new prospect to conduct discovery
- Wrapping up the day and finishing outstanding task
- What kind of projects would you work on outside of day to day?
- Have the opportunity to apply new technology into the demonstration process
- Build and utilize the most current demonstration environment
- Manage, release and integration of demonstrations to meet opportunity needs and requirements
- Develop core and specialty demonstration skills and competencies
- What would success in Year 1 look like? Are there key things you would accomplish?
- Will have delivered a fully developed demonstration system with repeatable upgrade process
- Can effortlessly tailor and present the products and services to meet customer needs
- Contributed to redefining the proposal response process and creating a substantial tech library
Have demonstrated education, skills and experience to be successful in this role.
- Technical IQ
- Strategic thinking
- Self-motivated and creative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years experience in technical/functional pre-sales or a field relating to Accolade’s solutions
Values we admire:
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Who we Are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Back to top