Solutions Consultant, Clinical
- Plymouth Meeting, PA
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
Accolade at a glance…
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
As the Presales Solutions Consultant, you will be an integral part of the sales process, assisting sales as the subject matter expert to present Accolade clinical services to help secure new business. You will participate in discovery sessions, capabilities sessions, and finalist visits to deliver value-based customer presentations and demonstrations illustrating the competitive differentiation of the Accolade solution (both member services and clinical) to drive customer success. The Clinical Solutions Consultant is responsible for supporting the sales team in meeting targets through executing a business driven sales methodology that links our solutions with the prospects business drivers.
A day in the life…
· Supporting the sales team by acting as a subject matter expert on Accolade's solutions for prospect and customer proposal materials, including presentations, slideware, and demonstrations.
· Act as an expert interface between Sales, Solutions Marketing and Clinical Operations for prospects and customers.
· Work with Product team in identifying features and gaps needed to meet customer needs.
· Gather data and information on customers and participate in developing presentations relative to keeping customers current on Accolade services.
· Work collaboratively on cross functional teams to continually provide feedback on ways Accolade can improve sales collateral and messaging for both member services and clinical.
· Assist Sales teams with client follow up for technical questions/concerns, or for any other non-standard matters that could impact sales outcomes.
· Identify and develop custom responses for non-standard RFP/RFI questions and complex requirements.
· Help mentor the sales team, transferring skills/knowledge for solution selling as it relates to our services.
· Maintain an expert level of knowledge regarding clinical products and services.
· Provide thought leadership and expertise with prospects, clients, and Accolade staff on clinical matters and their impact on selling.
What we are looking for…
· Bachelor’s degree in Nursing; MBA or Masters desired
· 5+ years experience in healthcare industry with solid understanding of UM, Case Management, Disease Management
· Knowledge and understanding of personalized advocacy
· 2-3 years sales or support experience
· High level of presentation skills, including ability to handle challenging conversations/situations
· Strong interpersonal skills to interface with many levels of health benefits personnel
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· Flexibility to last minute changes in schedules and must demonstrate a good work ethic to provide excellent presentations within specified time constraints
· The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and work independently without constant supervision
· Must be able to travel 50% of the time, including overnights
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top