Software Engineer II
- Prague, Czech Republic
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
the winding road of healthcare by building intuitive, performant, and helpful software. As a developer on our application team, you will be at the forefront of reinventing how we help those we serve.
A day in the Life…
- Work with a small agile team to design and develop serverless applications and microservices meeting the team’s quality standards.
- Work with a tight-knit group of development team members in Prague, and the US.
- Code mostly in Python 3 using tools such as PyCharm, internal and external APIs, AWS, and Docker.
- Follow the processes and use the tools provided by our DevOps teams, in order to get our products in the platform.
- Contribute to best practices and help guide the future of our application technologies.
- Productize our tools to help create an application platform that can be used to create new applications and features quickly and consistently.
- Work with product management, services teams, and data teams to help bring our ambitious vision to life.
A look outside the day to day:
- You will be working on a product that touches a large number of our existing components, you will, therefore, influence the way our architecture evolves.
- You will be involved in discussions about how to leverage “machine learning” to make our service even more competitive.
- You will contribute to raising the bar of quality of our offering.
Demonstrated education, skills and experience to be successful in this role:
- Strong knowledge of Python 3 (1+ years of experience)
- Strong experience with AWS products, and the Serverless Application Model.
- Experience in front-end development, with reactjs, vuejs, is a massive advantage.
- Knowledge of the microservices architecture.
- Desire and willingness to work in an Agile, collaborative, innovative, flexible, and team-oriented environment.
What can you expect from us:
- Fun, transparent and informal working culture
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Great work-life balance and possibility to work from home
- Work in an international environment and opportunities to grow
- Work with modern technologies like AWS
- Regular company events
- Participation in various conferences and continuous learning
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Support during your relocation process
Back to top