Senior Account Manager (Health Plan)
The Customer Partnerships Manager works closely with Director, Customer Partnerships and SVP, Health Plan Partnerships to ensure that customers are satisfied with the services and products being delivered by Accolade and that we are consistently exceeding customer expectations. The Customer Partnerships Manager supports the development of and executes on ongoing strategy to ensure retention and growth by providing solutions that align with Customer’s overall business objectives. Develops strong relationships with internal partners that support achievement of strategic alignment including operations (clinical and non-clinical), IT, reporting, product development, claims & benefits, finance and legal. Takes leadership role in coordinating these resources to achieve business objectives, maintain account satisfaction, and ensure Accolade’s products and services support Customer’s needs.
A Day in the Life...
Percent of Time
· Support the Director, Customer Partnerships in development and maintenance of strategic account plan that fully reflects Accolade’s business objectives and how Accolade solutions align with the customer’s objectives and goals.
· Ensure clear and timely communication to customer of any relevant Accolade activities (process changes, leadership changes, etc.)
· Coordinate with Operations to ensure service level measures and operational performance are in accordance with Customer expectations.
· Own overall Customer satisfaction with Accolade, particularly with the Customer Partnerships team.
· Develop strong relationships at various levels from day-to-day contacts to senior leadership involving other Accolade resources where appropriate.
· Develop strong relationships internally at Accolade in support of achievement of customer goals and objectives.
· Coordinate with appropriate Accolade and Customer resources to resolve any Client or Customer escalations in a consistent and timely manner.
· Leverage reporting assets and teams to support monthly, quarterly, and annual updates on customer results that provide meaningful analytics, trending, and recommendations for any enhancements to our partnership.
· Ensure Customer recipients of reporting understand the content and how it applies to their business.
· Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Accolade cost of service and financial model, including internal and Customer implications.
· Support Director, Customer Partnerships and SVP, Health Plan Partnerships on all renewal or expansion activities.
· Serve as Customer voice and provide requirements in expansion and implementation projects and provide reporting back to Customer on progress and issues requiring Customer action.
· Support Director, Customer Partnerships in identifying Accolade products or services that support the customer’s strategic business goals and Accolade’s business needs.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years professional experience in benefits and/or health care consulting, health care services, account management, customer service and/or communications fields
- Ability to quickly establish relationships in a team based environment across all levels within the organization
- Operates with high degree with confidence and ability to influence others in understanding and delivering to customer requirements
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through with ability to balance and prioritize multiple responsibilities across stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Desired Personal Characteristics:
- Self-starter who thrives in fast paced environment; “can do” attitude and willingness to learn and do what it takes to deliver
- Proven ability to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and make a contribution quickly
- A team player capable of working effectively with individuals throughout the organization
- Exceptionally organized, enabling ability to work in varied customer environments and with broad set of stakeholders
Who we are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top