SDET, HAC Front-End
At Accolade, we’re transforming the way people experience healthcare. We believe that conventional approaches are failing American families, and reject the notion that healthcare has to come with complexity, jargon, runarounds and frustration.
Our award-winning on-demand healthcare concierge service delivers industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen anywhere else in healthcare, better health outcomes, and unprecedented cost savings for employers and health plans. Today, we serve a population of over a half million individuals that is growing at nearly 100% annually. Our development team in Seattle is focused on delivering solutions and products that are key to fueling our aggressive growth.
We have been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a top workplace for five consecutive years. more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Who we are:
- We live to serve: We find joy and purpose in serving others. Making a difference is what we do.
- We have a mission:We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We believe in our team: We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful. We deliberately seek out the best people, new approaches, and fresh ideas to sustain and advance our mission.
- We execute: We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done. Results motivate us. And we aren’t afraid of the hard work or tough decisions that get us there.
Do you want to participate in creating and delivering the next generation of technology to simplify access to healthcare, enable informed and intelligent healthcare choices and reduce healthcare costs for millions of consumers? Do you want to build the tools that deliver value to our internal stakeholders and customers?
As a part of the UI team, you will be working on a high priority fast paced, data driven culture. You will be challenged in solving hard problems and finding solutions that drive the business.
If you believe in being a team player, love fast paced agile development methodology, while being curious, high energy and confident then this is the place for you.
A Day in the Life...
As a member of the UI Applications team, your responsibilities include:
- Writing test automation for web-based applications
- Working with the development team to produce high-quality software
- Working with QA and Product Management to ensure that requirements are met
- Reporting actionable bugs against the tested software
- Own the release process
- Collaborating cross-organization to contribute to best practices
Who we Are
What you bring to the table (Skills & Qualifications):
In addition to being able to carry out the above responsibilities, we're looking for someone comfortable working in a fast-paced, delivery-focused environment with the following attributes:
- Experience with test automation and related tooling (WebDriver, Selenium)
- Java servers like Play and Spring
- Solid understanding of RESTful patterns
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering related fields
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years of experience
- Healthcare Industry experience
Who you are:
- Fast learner.
- Able to work on multiple tasks/projects without much guidance/hand-holding.
- Passionate about using and learning up-to-date technologies and patterns.
- Fantastic collaborator, team player, negotiator and influencer.
- Highly communicative, self-starting individual who maintains a fast fail entrepreneurial spirit.
- Amazing ability to handle ambiguity effectively and oversee multiple projects at once.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
- Locally-based applicants only
- Understanding of regulations associated with HIPAA, PHI, and/or PCI.
Back to top