Accolade Mission Summary
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com .
A Day in the Life...
- Designing and implementing high performing ETL
- Developing data integration software using Talend Big Data, Hortonworks (Hadoop) & Amazon RedShift
- Use complex healthcare and engagement data sets to deliver software that improves report usage, understanding and provides a cohesive story to business users
- Interfacing with end users and other engineers to gather, understand and translate requirements
Who we Are
Who you are
- An excellent problem solver and able to quickly grasp complex challenges
- Hands-on, detail-oriented & inquisitive
- A motivated self-starter
- A skillful communicator
What you bring (experience with some of)
- BI, Data Integration, Data Architecture
- Amazon RedShift
- Hadoop (HIVE, HBase, Spark)
- Development of software for manipulating and loading data (e.g., Python)
- RDBMS (e.g., MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Data modelling (e.g., star, dimensional)
- Data integration tools (e.g., Talend, Informatica, Data Stage)
Back to top