Sales & Marketing Operations Data Analyst Intern
Delivering sales and marketing reporting on a weekly basis and operationalizing a process deck, cadence, and managing meeting actions and outcomes. Ad Hoc analysis projects. Data management and quality system work (Salesforce.com) for marketing segmentation, reporting segmentation, and other sales efficiency tasks.
Work in the same room as Raj, Mike, Jerame, and with some of the most sophisticated infrastructure to grow a business. Passionate people trying to deliver our services in order to impact as many people we can in the most effective manner we can do it.
A Day in the Life...
- Delivering sales and marketing reporting on a weekly basis
- Operationalizing a process deck, cadence, and managing meeting actions and outcomes.
- Ad Hoc analysis projects
- Ad hock advertising reporting projects
- Data management and quality system work (Salesforce.com) for marketing segmentation, reporting segmentation, and other sales efficiency tasks.
Key Knowledge, Skills, or Qualities
- Passionate about finding an easier way of doing things.
- Technically savvy.
- Curious nature about things.
- Excel 8 or better out of a 10 scale.
- Don’t like things out of place – cringe when they see an abnormality in a series.
- Business saavy – Like watching The Profit and Shark Tank.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Operations, Advertising, Economics, IS or Mathematics
Values we admire
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Who we are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top