Registered Nurse - Certified Case Manager (CCM) - Scottsdale, AZ
Are you ready for a new challenge in your nursing career? Do you want to provide the most accurate care possible to your patients?
As an Accolade Clinical Health Assistant, you will be part of a team of doctors, pharmacists, nurses and health insurance specialists that take the time to answer our client’s health related questions. You will have the freedom to see our clients through the process, treating them as people, not as cases.
A Day in the Life...
- Interacting and engaging with individuals over the phone in order to help them make better health care decisions
- Assisting patients with the comprehension and understanding of a wide variety of clinical information such as: diagnostic testing; test alternatives; costs, risks, and clinical settings
- Working with these individuals to understand treatment and diagnosis, alongside helping them find the appropriate care settings for their healthcare needs
- Delivering Accolade’s unique model of healthcare decision support and education to assure that our patients are receiving the appropriate care at the right time
Who we are
- A current and unrestricted RN license for the state of Arizona
5+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse in ANY of the following areas: Medical/Surgical, Home Health, Case Management, Disease Management, Nurse Triage, Behavioral Health, Hospice, ICU, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Oncology, Diabetes Education, or Cardiac.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, and proficient typing skills
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Experience working with individuals diagnosed with chronic conditions or pregnancy
Motivational interviewing skills
Genuine compassion for others and superb listening skills
Analytical and/or research skills
Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills helpful; but not required
Experience with Infusion Therapy, Chemotherapy, Adjuvant Therapy, Palliative Care, etc.
Here at Accolade we offer a warm culture and a competitive compensation package to include healthcare, 401k, disability, and life insurance.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top