Registered Nurse - Certified Case Manager (CCM) - Plymouth Meeting, PA
Are you ready for a new challenge in your nursing career? Do you want to provide the most accurate care possible to your patients?
As an Accolade Clinical Health Assistant, you will be part of a team of doctors, pharmacists, nurses and health insurance specialists that take the time to answer our client’s health related questions. You will have the freedom to see our clients through the process, treating them as people, not as cases.
- A current and unrestricted RN license for the state of Pennsylvania
5+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse in ANY of the following areas: Medical/Surgical, Home Health, Case Management, Disease Management, Nurse Triage, Behavioral Health, Hospice, ICU, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Oncology, Diabetes Education, or Cardiac.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, and proficient typing skills
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Experience working with individuals diagnosed with chronic conditions or pregnancy
Motivational interviewing skills
Genuine compassion for others and superb listening skills
Analytical and/or research skills
Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills helpful; but not required
Experience with Infusion Therapy, Chemotherapy, Adjuvant Therapy, Palliative Care, etc.
Here at Accolade we offer a warm culture and a competitive compensation package to include healthcare, 401k, disability, and life insurance.
A Day in the Life...
- Interacting and engaging with individuals over the phone in order to help them make better health care decisions
- Assisting patients with the comprehension and understanding of a wide variety of clinical information such as: diagnostic testing; test alternatives; costs, risks, and clinical settings
- Working with these individuals to understand treatment and diagnosis, alongside helping them find the appropriate care settings for their healthcare needs
- Delivering Accolade’s unique model of healthcare decision support and education to assure that our patients are receiving the appropriate care at the right time
Who we Are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Back to top