Registered Nurse - Bilingual (Clinical Health Assistant) - Scottsdale, AZ
Are you ready for a new challenge?
As an Accolade Clinical Health Assistant, you will be a trusted go-to resource who helps our clients with any issues related to their health or health benefits. You’ll have the opportunity to help clients get the right care at the right time… no problem is too big or too small.
A Day in the Life...
We do lot of great things over the phone - you’ll answer inbound calls and place outbound calls on topics that include but are not limited to:
- Be a trusted source > Building trust builds relationships > Building relationships enables you to ask deep rooted questions > Asking deep rooted questions enables you to influence care decisions
- Conducting behavioral and clinical assessments to identify an individual’s behavioral and clinical needs in a holistic manner
- Become knowledgeable on our clients’ employer-sponsored benefits so you’re able to answer questions around medical benefits, claims, care coordination and other complexities of the healthcare system. This will include Explain complicated medical and benefits terms in plain language
- Educate individuals on appropriate care, and settings for their healthcare needs
- Assist individuals to understand diagnostic tests, test alternatives, costs, risks, treatment options, preparing for hospital admissions, inpatient stays and discharge
- Interfacing with clients’ health plans to facilitate coverage and care decisions, and direct individuals do facilities, agencies and specialists for care, work with client-appointed delegates and interface with providers to coordinate care
- Get a holistic view of who our clients are, understand what’s important to them and provide options so they can make an informed decision about their true care needs
- Educate and empower our clients so they’re able to confidently navigate the healthcare system – getting the right care at the right time is important
- Advocate for our clients who can’t advocate for themselves
- Do the legwork, make the cumbersome feel easier and speak in plain language with our clients
- Be comfortable to be uncomfortable
What kind of projects will you work on outside of day to day?
- Making Accolade the best place to work in the world is an “all in” job. Our Health Assistants area involved in Employee Resource Groups, Spirit Committees and other projects as they gain tenure in the organization.
What would success in Year 1 look like? Are there key things you would accomplish?
- Be a solid performer and have a full understanding of the Clinical Health Assistant role
- Be the go-to person on your team and with your clients because of who you are and how you do it
- Master the ability to collaborate with team members to deliver best possible service experience to our clients
- Have the ability and capacity to accept and implement feedback… being agile is also essential for success
Have demonstrated education, skills and experience to be successful in this role.
- Minimum of 5 years as an active Registered Nurse with a current unrestricted license
- Computer strength is a MUST – you’ll be listening, talking, typing – all at one time
- Be an empathetic critical thinker – there are no scripts here – speak with your mind and heart, be able to think outside of the box on a large variety of topics from claims to colonoscopies!
- Possess excellent communication skills, organization skills and have a high tolerance for ambiguity – change is how we grow!
- Bilingual and fluent (English/Spanish) speaking is a must
Values we admire
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Who we are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Accolade is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top