Regional Sales Executive, Mid-Market
- Plymouth Meeting, PA
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Regional Sales Executive, Mid-Market is responsible for meeting or exceeding the annual bookings quota for the assigned territory.
A day in the life…
- Consistently identifies opportunities, develops sales strategy and closes new business in the assigned middle market segment
- Identifies, develops and retains new business relationships
- Effectively presents Accolade’s offerings to qualified prospects
- Effectively leverages Accolade executives, the pre-sales team and services staff to support customer presentations
- Develops and executes strategies to generate cost effective sales leads
- Develops a pipeline of new sales opportunities in alignment with objectives that are established annually
- Develops and maintains an effective sales and market penetration plan for assigned territory
- Leverages the sales milestone process to ensure accuracy with monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts
- Documents all sales contacts, activities and sales process steps in Accolade’s sales tools and systems
- Solicits product and market feedback from customers, prospects and partners. Communicates this feedback to sales leadership, marketing and the product development team (feature requests, market trends, competition intelligence, new opportunities)
- Complies with all corporate policies and completes all administrative tasks on time
What we are looking for…
- BA in a business or technical related area of study
- Minimum 3-5 years of strategic selling experience
- Experience selling complex, multi-stakeholder solutions. SaaS, health & welfare benefits, healthcare capital equipment, healthcare IT, health and welfare benefits outsourcing, human resources IT benefits software
- Embraces and thrives in a culture of transparency, accountability and trust
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, prioritize work and coordinate multiple tasks within tight time constraints
- Ability to navigate the strategic levels of customer organizations, identify key decision-makers, build relationships with senior executives and schedule meetings with key stakeholders
- Ability to establish strong team relationships in a matrix organization
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Possess account knowledge, executive-level customer contacts and industry relationships inside the employer market pace
- Command of social media for the benefit of lead generation, gaining access to executives and networking with key stakeholders
- Strong aptitude with business software tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc)
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate complex contract
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top