Regional Sales Executive - Health Plan
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
As a high growth company, we are looking for talented professionals ready to take their career and Accolade’s collective success to the next level. Specifically, we are looking for individuals who have consistently exceeded their sales goals and objectives by promoting and selling complex health care solutions directly to the C-Suite of major Health Plans.
The selected candidate will have proven success in using consultative selling, innovation and proven executive experience to motivate health plan partners to invest and build market-making Accolade practices and solutions.
A Day in the Life...
- Develop and execute against Health Plan Strategy plan to consistently deliver revenue targets
- Develop strategic relationships with senior leadership at key Health Plans
- Keep your ‘finger on the pulse’ of the health care industry offering Accolade solutions to meet changing needs
- Work with internal Customer Partnership Team / Implementation to provide sales support when introducing new programs and expansion to existing programs
- Manage new/expansion contract process and documents
- Work collaboratively with Product, Marketing and Support teams to understand Health Plan solution suite
- Use consultative /solution selling methodology to understand business problems and define solutions for Health Plans
- Translate customers’ LOB issues into profitable solutions and opportunities.
- Fully understand customer’s decision making process to create and execute a predictable closing plan.
Who we Are
- Working knowledge of all Health Plan lines of business including Commercial, Exchange, Medicare Advantage and Medicaid and their unique needs
- Experience with contract development and negotiation
- Extremely strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills (written, phone, webinar, face-to-face)
- Ability to manage down and manage up
- Strategic, responsive thinking
- Highly adaptable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Independent worker with ability to proactively manage potential risks
- Travel to and within broad territory as needed
Desired Personal Characteristics:
- A proven, independent self-starter with the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and make a contribution quickly
- A team player capable of working effectively with individuals throughout the organization
Back to top