Recruiting Sourcer / Support Specialist
As a sourcer / support speciaist, you will be an vital part of the recruiting team, primarily focusing on our Health Assistant and Clinical Health Assistant roles. You will work closely with our recruiters to develop strategies to find candidates and get them excited about our organization. You’ll be looking for the best talent to make Accolade the greatest place to work in the world and finding the greatest talent to make an impact on our clients lives. Our team is hard working, supportive and has a can-do attitude. We are ‘get stuff done machines’…
In this role YOU get to be a part of the reason people come to Accolade. The first impression.
A Day in the Life...
A day in the Life…
- Describe what the day to day of the role looks like
- You’ll use social media, job boards, internet searching skills and determination to make sure candidates know we’re hiring and helping to know now’s the time to apply
- Partner with recruiters to develop a comprehensive understanding of our Health Assistant, and Clinical Health Assistant open roles
- Source and screen candidates using internet resources including social networks and job boards such as LinkedIn Recruiter, leads received through advertising, applicant tracking systems, employee referrals, career fairs, networking, and direct contact
- Initiating contact with passive candidates
- Work with the team to manage phone screens and coordinate logistics for on-site interviews
- Schedule phone, onsite and video interviews for candidates with interviewers
- Using our talent tool to create candidate communities
- What kind of projects would they work on outside of day to day?
- Implement creative strategies to identify a qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Through direct and personalized outreach and relationship-building techniques, converting passive prospects into interested candidates for our open positions.
- What would success in Year 1 look like? Are there key things they would accomplish?
- Defining our strongest avenues for talent
- Ensuring a constant flow of new candidates to our Health Assistant and Clinical Health Assistant open roles
- Candidates are applying at Accolade constantly because of your hard work
- Have demonstrated education, skills and experience to be successful in this role.
- A minimum of one year of recruiting/sourcing experience, particularly in healthcare
- Advanced sourcing skills including the use of social networks and research resources
- Strong evaluation skills and demonstrated experience in interview and selection techniques
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with iCIMS is a plus
Values we admire:
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Who we Are
Where it all began…
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Back to top