QlikSense Report Developer
Do you want to participate in creating and delivering the next generation of technology to simplify access to healthcare, enable informed and intelligent healthcare choices and reduce healthcare costs for millions of consumers? Do you want to be part of a brand new Business Intelligence team focused on delivering value to our internal stakeholders and customers?
As a part of the Business Intelligence team, you will be working on a high priority fast paced, data driven culture. You will be challenged in solving hard problems and finding solutions that drive the business.
If you believe in being a team player, love fast paced agile development methodology, while being curious, high energy and confident then this is the place for you.
A Day in the Life...
As a member of the growing Business Intelligence team, your responsibilities include:
- Write/program/develop and implement visual data reports and create personalized, interactive data visualizations, reports and dashboards from multiple data sources.
- Work with the business to process requirements and be able to convert them into meaningful reports as well as be able to train and communicate the reports to the business stakeholders.
- Assist with process definition and library of reusable objects (fields, calculations, KPI, etc.).
- Troubleshoot issues with minimal guidance, identifies data related problems and provide scalable solutions.
- Participate in the definition of application scope and objectives through research and fact finding.
- Maintain productive working relationships with project sponsors and key systems users.
What you bring to the table (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience with data visualization tools (QlikSense, QlikView) (MANDATORY).
- Experience working with Metadata, MDM, and Data Quality tool suites. .
- Experience with cloud based database solutions (Amazon Redshift etc.) .
- Experience with Big Data solutions including Hadoop (Hive, Impala) .
- Experience with SQL scripting languages (T-SQL, PL/SQL, etc.).
- Experience with predictive analytics and forecasting.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Business, Information Management, Computer Science Engineering related fields.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Analytics/Industry experience is a plus.
- 5+ years of Report development and Business Intelligence experience.
- Healthcare Industry or Healthcare Analytics experience.
Who you are:
- Fast learner.
- Able to work on multiple tasks/projects without much guidance/hand-holding.
- Passionate about using and learning up-to-date technologies and patterns.
- Fantastic collaborator, team player, negotiator and influencer.
- Highly communicative, self-starting individual who maintains a fast fail entrepreneurial spirit.
- Amazing ability to handle ambiguity effectively and oversee multiple projects at once.
Values we admire:
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Who we are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top