QlikSense Report Developer
At Accolade, we’re transforming the way people experience healthcare. We believe that conventional approaches are failing American families, and reject the notion that healthcare has to come with complexity, jargon, runarounds and frustration.
Our award-winning on-demand healthcare concierge service delivers industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen anywhere else in healthcare, better health outcomes, and unprecedented cost savings for employers and health plans. Today, we serve a population of over a half million individuals that is growing at nearly 100% annually. Our development team in Seattle is focused on delivering solutions and products that are key to fueling our aggressive growth.
We have been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a top workplace for five consecutive years. more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Who we are:
- We live to serve: We find joy and purpose in serving others. Making a difference is what we do.
- We have a mission:We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We believe in our team: We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful. We deliberately seek out the best people, new approaches, and fresh ideas to sustain and advance our mission.
- We execute: We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done. Results motivate us. And we aren’t afraid of the hard work or tough decisions that get us there.
Do you want to participate in creating and delivering the next generation of technology to simplify access to healthcare, enable informed and intelligent healthcare choices and reduce healthcare costs for millions of consumers? Do you want to be part of a brand new Business Intelligence team focused on delivering value to our internal stakeholders and customers?
As a part of the Business Intelligence team, you will be working on a high priority fast paced, data driven culture. You will be challenged in solving hard problems and finding solutions that drive the business.
If you believe in being a team player, love fast paced agile development methodology, while being curious, high energy and confident then this is the place for you.
A Day in the Life...
As a member of the growing Business Intelligence team, your responsibilities include:
- Write/program/develop and implement visual data reports and create personalized, interactive data visualizations, reports and dashboards from multiple data sources.
- Work with the business to process requirements and be able to convert them into meaningful reports as well as be able to train and communicate the reports to the business stakeholders.
- Assist with process definition and library of reusable objects (fields, calculations, KPI, etc.).
- Troubleshoot issues with minimal guidance, identifies data related problems and provide scalable solutions.
- Participate in the definition of application scope and objectives through research and fact finding.
- Maintain productive working relationships with project sponsors and key systems users.
Who we Are
What you bring to the table (Skills & Qualifications):
In addition to being able to carry out the above responsibilities, we're looking for someone comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment who has a good deal of experience with designing and developing mobile applications, as indicated by the following attributes:
- Experience with data visualization tools (QlikSense, QlikView) (MANDATORY).
- Experience working with Metadata, MDM, and Data Quality tool suites. .
- Experience with cloud based database solutions (Amazon Redshift etc.) .
- Experience with Big Data solutions including Hadoop (Hive, Impala) .
- Experience with SQL scripting languages (T-SQL, PL/SQL, etc.).
- Experience with predictive analytics and forecasting.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Business, Information Management, Computer Science Engineering related fields.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Analytics/Industry experience is a plus.
- 5+ years of Report development and Business Intelligence experience.
- Healthcare Industry or Healthcare Analytics experience.
Who you are:
- Fast learner.
- Able to work on multiple tasks/projects without much guidance/hand-holding.
- Passionate about using and learning up-to-date technologies and patterns.
- Fantastic collaborator, team player, negotiator and influencer.
- Highly communicative, self-starting individual who maintains a fast fail entrepreneurial spirit.
- Amazing ability to handle ambiguity effectively and oversee multiple projects at once.
Back to top