Project Management Assistant Intern
Participate on the Accolade Customer Implementation team while learning real world experience managing a highly complex, cross functional implementation project.
A Day in the Life...
- Assist Program Manager with project management deliverables
- Contribute to a Customer Implementation project by managing individual work stream(s)
- Define and deliver methodology improvements recommendations to the Customer Implementation process
Key Knowledge, Skills, or Qualities
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS degree
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project and basic project plan structure
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Detail-oriented, inquisitive, problem-solving in nature
- Ability to build relationships to influence desired project outcomes
- Leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and make a contribution quickly
Values we admire
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Who we are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top