Product Management MBA Intern
Accolade is seeking a product development intern to directly impact the delivery of our ambitious 2016 product pipeline. The intern will report to a member of Accolade’s senior leadership team and will use strategic, creative, and analytical skills to tackle one of a number of product development priorities.
A Day in the Life...
The intern will own one of a number of projects:
- The development of a product in some portion of the product development lifecycle (discovery, design, building, user testing). They key deliverables will be creating prototypes, writing business requirements and collecting user feedback. Likely areas: delivery of a mobile-enabled provider search product.
- The development of usability lab to test products that are put into the hands of our HAC operating staff.
- Analysis of different / improved ways we can get healthcare data. Scanning the landscape, understanding gaps we have, looking for sources to fill those gaps.
- Mapping out how we utilize data internally. Identifying redundancy, usage issues.
- Assisting with defining the data stewardship role and team make up.
Key Knowledge, Skills, or Qualities
We’re seeking an MBA student from a top-tier program who is passionate about making the healthcare experience for consumers feel more personal, engaging and simple. The best candidates will have a hunger to roll up their sleeves and contribute to our culture of client service, transparency and accountability. While previous product experience is preferred, we’re a bit flexible as long as you are a fast learner that can quickly become comfortable speaking with a range of stakeholders from front-line Accolade Health Assistants to highly technical development team members.
Values we admire
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Who we are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top