People Support (HR) Intern
Human Resources (aka People Support) at Accolade
Our team is called People Support (PS) instead of Human Resources because we are more than just your typical HR department – we’re a progressive and agile team of tenacious, trusted advisors who deliver efficient and effective programs to our employees.
We are looking for a strong student to join us as our People Support Intern. This role, in collaboration with members of the People Support team, will be exposed to the full scope of HR functions. It’s a great opportunity for somebody hungry to make an impact, gain HR experience, and develop with hands-on support and mentoring.
A Day in the Life...
Under the direction of a HR Business Partner, the People Support Intern will be exposed to :
- HR Business Partnerning: Support HRBPs with employee and leader coaching, consultation, and guidance to drive employee career development and growth.
- HR Information Systems: Partner with our HRIS team to deliver administrative support and reporting in order to streamline our people processes and put data in the hands of our leaders, so they can make smart data-driven decisions.
- Total Rewards: Help our Benefits team with research and proposals for Employee Benefits, Rewards & Recognition, and Compensation so we can ensure we are delivering current and competitive benefit packages to our employees.
- Talent Development: Assist the team with reporting and analysis of our annual Engagement Survey and other ad-hoc projects or employee facing publications.
- Talent Management: Work with HRBPs to support our Operations department through the Mid-Year Performance Process, to promote feedback and development conversations between employees and their leaders.
Key Knowledge, Skills, or Qualities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in HR, Management, Communication, Psychology, Business Administration or related discipline.
- You’re compassionate and connected to our mission: You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees and our organization.
- You’re flexible: You prefer a fast-paced environment and are agile enough to keep up as plans change and evolve.
- You collaborate: You’re a great team player, because this is a great team.
- You serve as a role model in creating a positive work environment.
- You’re accountable & will be there for your team! They’ll be there for you.
- You’re a “get stuff done” machine: You’re organized, self-motivated and can work well under pressure.
- You “role up your sleeves” to jump in and make contributions from the get-go.
- You tackle your day job with accountability & integrity and you welcome new challenges.
- You can speak and write in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- You demonstrate the ability to tell our story and convey the job responsibilities and our culture to our future co-workers.
- You’ve got business savvy, emotional intelligence, and integrity.
Values we admire
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Who we are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top