Operations Process Analyst
The Operations Process Analyst will be responsible for spearheading the execution of internal projects designed to improve day-to-day productivity across Accolade’s Client Experience and Operations. This role will report to the VP of Operations Innovation and play a critical role in influencing across the company to ensure we have the right tools, resources, measures and processes in place to maximize the potential of our Health Assistant talent.
A Day in the Life...
What does the day to day of the role look like:
- Identify, Research, Design, Implement and Measure effectiveness of initiatives that will improve day-to-day productivity of our operations.
- Diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools.
- Provide project management support for Operations projects. Works closely with the broader Project Management organization, utilizing developed project management methodologies and tools.
- Work with various departments across the organization to facilitate the resolution of operational issues, as well improve and streamline our cross-organization processes that touch Operations
- Create and maintain Operations process documentation for use within the Health Assistant Center.
What kind of projects will you support?
- Support development and deployment of new Health Assistant metrics
- Provide support to other project leaders by measuring the outcomes of their initiatives
What key things will you accomplish?
- Successful deployment of projects that drive improved productivity across the Health Assistant Center along with measurable results
What do you need to bring to the table to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. MBA or Master’s a plus
- 3 – 5 + years of experience working in Health Care, Insurance, Financial Services or other related businesses in Operations, Business Processes Management or Project Management
- This isn’t your first time at the rodeo!You have strong analytical skills with the ability to drill into data and drive business insights
- You’re a pro at documenting business processes
- You’re a solution agent with strong planning, proglem solving, collaboration and trouble shooting skills
- You’re a master at multi-tasking and able to juggle multiple responsibilities at once
Who we Are
Values we admire:
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Where it all began…
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Back to top