Operations - Business Process Re-engineer Intern
The primary areas of support will be for our forecasting/capacity planning function, re-engineering various key performance indicators and business processes, as well as taking ownership of various projects and initiatives.
A Day in the Life...
The candidates will be contributing to and/or taking ownership of various projects and initiatives which will provide them with a deeper understanding of operations data and results, as well as build their expertise in QlikView reporting applications and Excel.
Some sample projects include:
- Gathering and reporting time utilization and cost of service project results
- Analyzing call volume and task setting patterns to drive creative solutions for further refinement of forecasting, capacity planning, and scheduling efforts
- Assisting with the re-engineering of key business processes
- Development and refining of key performance metrics
Key Knowledge, Skills, or Qualities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business with a concentration in Healthcare, Statistics/ Analytics, Economics/ Finance or Psychology
- Detail-oriented, inquisitive, problem-solving in nature
- Interested in developing his/her analytical skills with the ability to drill into data and drive business insights
- Passionate about improving healthcare
- Displays a proven ability to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and make a contribution quickly
- A team player capable of working effectively with individuals throughout the organization
- Comfort with use of MS Office product suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Values we admire
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Who we are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top