Instructional Design & Technology Intern
Accolade is looking for an aspiring Instructional Designer to share their knowledge of the latest instructional technologies and methodologies in support of Accolade’s business goals.
Your primary focus will be on the development of education for our onboarding, customer implementation, and technology initiatives. These projects are in direct alignment with Accolade’s goals to accelerate our growth, drive scale and efficiency, and make Accolade the best place to work.
To help you attain your personal goals and assigned projects you will be supported by a team of high performing Instructional Designers and Learning Specialists from varying backgrounds and levels of experience. You will also have access to our Cornerstone learning management system, the full Adobe Creative Suite, video and audio recording technology, WebEx, and Articulate Storyline 2 to support the development of your projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified candidate that is looking to gain working experience in the Instructional Design field.
A Day in the Life...
Support the development of our onboarding, customer implementation, and technology initiatives by:
- Working with Accolade Instructional Designers to design, develop, and implement highly effective and engaging learning materials that meet business requirements
- Meeting with subject matter experts and executives at all levels as part of the analysis and review of learning materials
- Peer reviewing the work of Accolade L&D team members to ensure that they follow our standards, are instructionally sound, and meet any stated return on expectations
- Updating existing course materials based on business process or system changes in addition to general course enhancements
- Converting existing instructor lead course materials into online learning activities in support of our move to provide more virtual education opportunities
- Analyze evaluation results using both quantitative and qualitative feedback to proactively identify successes and opportunities for improvement
- Working as an administrator for our Cornerstone LMS
- Bring creativity to all of your work every day!
Key Knowledge, Skills, or Qualities
- Currently pursuing a degree in Intructional Technology or similar field
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables, on time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaborate and work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Experience with eLearning development tools. Accolade uses Articulate Storyline 2 to develop self-paced education. However, experience with other tools (e.g. Captivate, Camtasia, etc) is helpful.
- Experience with or knowledge of the workings of a Learning Management System
Values we admire
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Who we are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top