Front Desk Receptionist
At Accolade, we take care of our clients and we take care of each other…The dedication of talented and caring health care professionals drives the delivery of high quality, caring Be part of a team who makes it possible for members to get the right health care treatment and support for their needs. Be part of an awesome team who supports one another as well as this great organization.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of office and facilities support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, and enjoy the challenges of supporting a growing office of diverse people and programs. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels), and clients in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, positive, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
This person will be the “face” of our Seattle Office and be looked at to problem solve and consistently deliver for the company.
A Day in the Life...
- What does the day to day of the role look like?
- Be the face of Accolade in this office by greeting external clients, investors, paving the way for success for our new employees, as well as comforting our interview candidates. Be known as the “go to person” in this office.
- Oversee the supplies needed for the office. Items like fruit, coffee, paper products, and office supplies.
- Knowledge of the general area so to help with answering questions from visiting employees and/or clients as to where restaurants, attractions, etc. are.
- Ensure the office is ready to start the day – conference room, break room readiness!
- What kind of projects will you work on outside of day to day?
- Roll up your sleeves to get what ever task presented to you accomplished in a timely fashion. This is a diverse job, and this candidate needs to be able to act quickly to get answers to questions.
- What does success in Year 1 look like?
- While in this role, you will be exposed to so many different areas that will lend a hand in supporting your growth within the company.
- What education, skills and experience are needed to be successful in this role?
- To be successful in this role, you must exhibit organizational skills, and prioritization/management of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Follow through on issues in a timely manner is key in this position.
- Innovation! As a growing company, we look for ways to “think smarter, not harder”!
Who we Are
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Where it all began…
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Back to top